So, you've made the great decision to buy real estate in the Austin area...now what?!
In this challenging market, any buyer can easily be discouraged. Add this to the overwhelm already involved in the process--finding a lender, getting all your documents in order, insurance, movers, repairmen and remodel budgets. Who's going to mow the yard? Who are my utility providers? Is there an HOA? What will my payment be? How are the schools in this area?
Allure Real Estate is more than just a real estate agency, we are a group of REALTORS® who are equipped to handle all of your concerns from start to finish. We have access to the most listings (including "coming soon" and off market properties!) and we know how to assist you in writing an offer that will be selected. Nobody wants to miss out on their dream home, and we do everything we can to find you the right property, in the right area, and at the right price.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Check out our little guide to buying. While this is terribly simplistic, it will give you an idea of how the process works. Of course, your Allure Real Estate agent will sit down with you and go over the process completely so you understand the adventure on which you are about to embark! Call us today at 512.518.0008 to get started.